Langsung ke konten utama

Grace of God

Source: Pro Church Media

Everyone has their own life story, including me. The most beautiful story that I can share is the story of God’s goodness in my life. I’am a student who has undergone one semester of lectures in the Information Systems major. Born from a simple family, no shortcomings and excess with a tuition per semester is 4,550,000 IDR. Even so, 4,550,000 IDR is not a small number for me. At least I think that I should have a job and getting money. Yeah, right. Without both of it, I can’t pay my semester tuition by myself. But is that something possible? My class schedule is in the morning because my faculty only has a regular A program. Finally it makes me hard to find a job. Until I finished one semester, I didn’t looking for a job. Even though during the lecture process, I feel I’m too relaxed everytime. My daily activities only eat, take a bath, go to campus and sleep away. How useless am I.
Life is only once, do the best by and for yourself.
When semester two is coming, I quickly find a job, get a job and I did it. The first time I received salary with my own toil, I’m very glad. How can I define this one. If there is a word besides ‘very’, that is my feeling now.  But that happiness can’t be felt forever. After semester two is ended, I lost my job. At the same time I also had to pay for third semester tuition. My money will run out and it will not be enough for the next semester again. I still have to undergo five semesters, that means I still have to pay my tuition for five times. That was the first time I felt that the two things that I had was taken away from me. First is my job, second is my money. I remember how glad I was when I got a job, when I received a salary even though the salary was not much but it meant a lot to me. When I have to lose both, I always pray and reflect on how I can pay for my semester tuition in the next semester without having to depend on my parents. 
Everyone has a struggle, that's good. That is God's way to bring us closer to him.
          God gave me the answer to my prayer. Right on July 29th, 2019, I received a scholarship and on August 1st, 2019 I got a new job with a bigger salary than before. When I felt everything had been taken from me, I was wrong. But God is preparing, designing and giving something better for me. Behind this professing faith, there are many things you can learn. Hopefully this professing faith can be a blessing for us all.
 
"NEVER UNDERESTIMATE PRAYER, BECAUSE THE PRAYER WE RAISE TO GOD IS VERY POWERFUL."


Author by Stephanie Ng
Picture by Pro Church Media

Komentar